Thursday, June 10, 2010

Striped Coincidence

I work in the fashion industry, and yesterday so many people wore vertical striped shirts in my office that I just had to mention it here.
Wearing vertical stripes in my office yesterday:

-2 designers
-1 sales associate
-1 production assistant
-1 sample maker
-2 interns

Since all the people behind the scenes in fashion seem to be in agreement (that virticle stripes are hot hot hot) I figured they deserved mention.

All of the stripes were either a dark navy blue mixed with white or a shade of purple with white.

A few great ways stripes were worn yesterday:

- 3 quarter length sleeves with jeans
- collared button down with pink suspenders and jeans
- with shorts and boots, plus a khaki blazer on top

Buy your own super cute striped shirt at Polyvore.com: http://www.polyvore.com/rvca_zoey_stripe_womens_tee/thing?id=13139745

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Fashion?