Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wall Decals

I am always looking for ways to update my apartment.  I was looking on Etsy.com for creative home decor ideas, and came across these awesome wall decals!  I think this is a fantastic idea for anyone who wants to add a special touch to their walls.  It is like a mural, but less work.  Weather you  just want color without having to paint, or want to add a design to a painted wall, these are really fantastic!







These particular designs are from Wow Wall.

Check out these Etsy shops for more home decor wall decals:



2 comments:

  1. We ordered a decal and I was so excited and couldn't get it to adhere to the wall :( so disappointing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thats good to know! Thanks for the heads up. I hope you got your money back. I think I might follow the designs I like, or use them as inspiration to paint an actual mural on my wall.

    ReplyDelete

What is Fashion?