Thursday, May 13, 2010

Big Buddha Bags

I love my Big Buddha bag, and I can't go another day without sharing my thoughts on this great handbag company with everyone.

-Big Buddha handbags are eco-friendly.  My bag came with a tag on it announcing that it is "vegan friendly".  And in all honesty, I was shocked because the faux leather is such high quality that I could hardly believe it wasn't the real thing!

       -Always keep in mind that it is fashion forward to be eco-friendly.

-Big Buddha bags come in a wide variety of colors, styles and sizes, so there is an eco-friendly bag for just about anyone's taste!

-Many of their bags are designed with numerous pockets in varying sizes for easy organization

-They are so cute!  Here are just a few of my favorite styles:
























These styles and more can be found at:  www.ebigbuddha.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Fashion?