Saturday, May 8, 2010

Fashion Institute of Technology Presents: Bryant Bark


I never dreamed how big of a deal pet fashion could be! And while it all may be a bit ridiculous, its just too fantastic not to mention here.  On April 12th FIT hosted their second annual dog fashion show.  All fashions were produced by students.  The show was presented to a packed house with tons of media coverage.  I guess pets can wear the latest fashion too?


for info on FIT's pet fashion show click here: http://www.fitnyc.edu/7891.asp

But I think it may be even more fun to check out these photos:



Cute, but crazy!  But for all you dog lovers out there, it is definitely in style to dress up your dog!

This last image is about as far as I think I would go personally:

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Fashion?